Wednesday, June 28, 2006

i need help.

i NEED to know i'm doing something right.

just something. anything.

i need to know how it feels like again to be knowing that what i'm doing is right.
i need to start worrying for the fact that i'm inexplicably not worrying that i do not have the slightest inkling abt everything that i have been doing so far.

it's abnormal.

i am trying to comprehend the derivation of excited state from ground state and my freakin tear ducts freakin goes into overdrive.

am i posing a threat to my own life if i'm anxiously monitoring the clock to determine a safe time interval before i make the next cup of coffee?

stringing words in long sentences provide some intangible but ultimately welcome relief from this ubiquitous sense of resignation that is stifling beyond the imaginable.

i need to know wad i'm doing again. no, really. it came to me just in time to safely ride the tide of the Os but too late to redeem a saving grace for the prelims.

i can see it coming again therefore a salvation is vital. henceforth i will embrace my lecture notes and tutorials with open arms.

there. cynicism does the trick. (:

now to purge the toxins from within.

oh the glorious sun.

/ forgiven; i do cherish you.



******
GOOGLE organic chemistry:

"Hybridization theory lacks intuitive simplicity of VSEPR theory. Nonetheless, the language of organic chemistry is peppered with terms that demand an awareness of hybridization theory. So we must persist a bit longer."

:D :D :D

GOOGLE all-time cheesy lyrics:
"Stars Are Blind"
I don't mind spending some time
Just hanging here with you
'Cause I don't find too many guys
That treat me like you do.
Those other guys all wanna take me for a ride
But when I walk their talk is suicide
Some people never get beyond their stupid pride
But you can see the real me inside
And I'm satisfied, oh no, ohh

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

I can make it nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Maybe I'm perfect for you
Ohh, ohh, ohh

I could be your confidante
Just one of your girlfriends
But I love that, love what you are
If tomorrow the world ends
Why shouldn't we be with the one we really love?
Now tell me who have you been dreaming of?
I and I alone, oh, no

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

I can make it nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Baby I'm perfect for you

Excuse me for feeling
This moment is critical
Might we be feeling
It could get physical, oh no, no, no

Even though the gods are crazy
Even though the stars are blind
If you show me real love baby
I'll show you mine

I can make it nice and naughty
Be the devil and angel too
Got a heart and soul and body
Let's see what this love can do
Oh Let's see what love can do
(Oh)Maybe I'm perfect for youuu

and it goes on and on but my heart can take it no more. pardon, cheesy is an understatement here. cringe-inducing. haha i knew i had to blog abt this sooner or late. i just knew it. it was all too inviting. (: